Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think are your most important accessories for your glock?

·
Proud Owner
735 Posts
And then get more mags. Maybe a good light when you realize you can't find a mag to buy. I got a nice TRL-1S from LAPolicegear.com for striping $100. 300 lumens is super bright.

·
Take aim
28 Posts
That's a good deal. I'd like a light, buy even $100 is outta my budget right now. I got to thinking about having to use my weapon at night if necessary and thought about not being able to see what I'm aiming at... Someday.

·
Registered
35 Posts
brown61408 said:
That's a good deal. I'd like a light, buy even $100 is outta my budget right now. I got to thinking about having to use my weapon at night if necessary and thought about not being able to see what I'm aiming at... Someday.
eBay for deal on light!

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Night sights and extended slide stop and that's all you need for basics then the light of course!

·
Proud Owner
735 Posts
Walmart has a Protec weapon light for $40 that I bought and had until I found that deal on the Streamlight that replaced it. 190 lumens for $40 is pretty good and affordable!

·
Killer of all things donut............
1,298 Posts
I put extended mag release and will be putting truglos on when the 'ol tax return comes in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.