Multicam Holster...

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by Trotac, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Trotac

Trotac New Member

Here is a little something new I've been experimenting with since there is seemingly no good place to get Multicam holsters. What do you guys think? (It is 1000D Cordura nylon bonded to Kydex.)

This one was for a G19 with a Streamlight TLR3, and I've got a bunch more to do this weekend.
    [​IMG]

Here is some more of my work...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Trotak !!

I really like the Camo Kydex one in the first picture...great idea !

3. Trotac

Trotac New Member

Thanks! I signed up right went the forum went live, and then I guess I forgot about it for while. I checked back in recently and it has certainly picked up some steam. I'll definitely have to start checking in a lot more often. I also just submitted an advertising inquiry, so I might just get really involved!

4. That cordura on kydex looks great! Do you also make knife sheathes? Are you taking orders? How about A-TACS?

5. ckuenzer331

ckuenzer331 Member

I second that!!!

6. CJKOLCUN

CJKOLCUN New Member

Yes it is very nice. I would like to see more.

7. Trotac

Trotac New Member

A-Tacs should be just a easy to do, and yes I can do knife sheaths.

I'm in the process of getting set up as a vendor/ advertiser here on the forum, and as soon as that happens, I will post up info on ordering from me, but I do currently have a website.

8. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Welcome! And I love the cordura on Kydex!

9. Trotac

Trotac New Member

Here we go... You guys can contact me on this thread (https://www.glockforum.com/forum/f28/trojan-tactical-concealment-trotac-com-1384/) or email me at [email protected] for more information. Knife sheaths typically require the item being shipped to me since I (unfortunately) cannot afford to own every knife. Just shoot me a message for further details. Also, if there is ever anything you're looking for that I don't have on the website, just ask... I try my best to please every potential customer I get. Thanks for all of the comments on the gear I posted here!

10. jelder

jelder New Member

11. ckuenzer331

ckuenzer331 Member

I know this is a Glock forum, but... What about a holster for a 1911 5" with an M3 light mounted on it?

12. Trotac

Trotac New Member

Not a problem at all... Shoot me a pm or email for the LEO discount code and you can order that holster from my website, TROTAC.com.

13. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to our list of fine vendors here on the Glock Forum TROTAC...

...and good luck with your enterprise !!

14. Booger

Booger New Member

Hey man I was checking out your site and just wandered what thickness kydex are you using? Is the back also molded to match the gun? Sorry for all the questions.

15. Trotac

Trotac New Member

Questions are not a problem at all! I use .08 unless something else is requested. To date I have around 1K holsters in service and I have had zero returned with breakages on the holster. Over time, belt loops will break, but I use .125 for all attachments, so even loop breakages are kept to a minimum.

Yes, my holsters are "50/50" molded and the the edges are contoured. That offers much better retention than any other combo I've ever tried. A lot of others make their holsters far too wide for my taste... Most of my customers (myself included) seem to prefer a narrower footprint on an OWB holster.

A LOT of my website pics are out of date... A problem I plan to remedy this weekend.

16. Booger

Booger New Member

Thanks man I'll check out the new pictures.

17. ross4712

ross4712 New Member

Man I really like that MC holster. My students would go nuts over them. Do you offer that holster for sale?

18. Trotac

Trotac New Member

I have still got the T&E models out to make sure the adhesive is going to hold up, but so far so good. If you want to email me, we could certainly talk about some options. Thanks for your comments!

19. roboa89

roboa89 New Member

Trotac

Hey trotac, I sent you a pm about making me a holster for a glock 19. I was just wondering if you got it.