Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious of anyone uses this holster for the G21, waiting on my CCL and this seems to be the holster I come back to every time I search. I'm right handed, I've had my weapon fully loaded ( minus one in the pipe for safety purposes) and positioned it where the MTAC would ride. Seems very comfortable also seems to be a great spot to conceal. (about 4:00-4:30) I wear tighter fitting shirts, and still seems to work fine and with it being in the holster my G21 wouldn't move at all. I'm not too concerned with printing a little.

Does anyone use the MTAC for the full size G21???

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm considering getting one also, however, I carry a G30SF. It'll have to wait until I get my new comp rig though. :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oddball Gunner said:
I'm considering getting one also, however, I carry a G30SF. It'll have to wait until I get my new comp rig though. :)
So how's that G30 treating you? That will probably be one of my next purchases.

·
Registered
164 Posts
So how's that G30 treating you? That will probably be one of my next purchases.
I love it. I'm considering purchasing a G21SF and/or a G27. The 30 is currently serving a dual purpose: EDC & IDPA. Thinking of reverting the 30 back to straight carry and using the 21 for competition.

I'm also considering the 27 as a BUG or for times when even the 30 might be "too big" for carry. :rolleyes:

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Man I love the 30. I am still surprised at how accurate this thing is for being a .45 sub compact.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Have a Minotaur I use for my G27 and G23..love em. VERY comfortable, and I've tried crossbreed, high noon, galco, and others.

Also check out Tucker Gunleather if you want an all leather holster. Great products and service. I have some of their Texas Heritages that are great.

Z-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts