MP5 22lr

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by jar79, Jun 1, 2012.

1. jar79

jar79 New Member

I ran across one of these in my local gun store for $400.00. Likes like it would be a fun shoot. What do you guys think? Only negative I see is the 22LR and Since i only have dealt with 9mm i cant really say it is a negative.

Attached Files:

2. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

I'd say it would definately be fun to shoot

3. cvitter

cvitter New Member

I have never shot one but I bet it would be a blast. If you want a tactical 22LR I would consider the S&W M&P 15-22 instead though. They run about the same cost, run well, and have a wide range of accessories readily available since the are built to mirror to the S&W M&P 15 range of AR-15s. The 15-22 seems like a more practical long term kind of 22 to me and having had a chance to put several hundred rounds through one it is a lot of fun. I have a M&P 22 pistol and it is also really nicely made (by Walther :D).

4. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

They are real great guns IMO, I've shot and handled them numerous times and I love it. They have a real great market for aftermarket accessories and options for the gun. If that $400 is out the door I'd grab it. I'll probally pick up the pistol version this summer :D