Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Japanese subtitled on Netflix... The Man From Nowhere... Lots of crazy action( I actually like Japanese Action movies and this one is "loaded" with Glocks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't have to in this one... One scene is so close you read Glock 19...although my kids usually name the automatics quicker than I

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
rickjames said:
Just watched killers with aston kutcher.
I dont like how they say " get the glock .45"
That bugs me too. But to the average moviegoer, hearing the character say "get the Glock 21" would make no sense to them or sound as cool.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
GunnerGSP said:
That bugs me too. But to the average moviegoer, hearing the character say "get the Glock 21" would make no sense to them or sound as cool.
Haha I know. I like how they don't reload after firing so many shots either.
Or at the end of the movie where the dad and ashton are pointing the gun at eachother, ashton unchambers his gun and the mag is out. Then a few minutes later someone comes flying through the window, ashton grabs his gun and points it without putting the mag in or racking the slide.
Gotta love hollywood

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
rickjames said:
Haha I know. I like how they don't reload after firing so many shots either.
Or at the end of the movie where the dad and ashton are pointing the gun at eachother, ashton unchambers his gun and the mag is out. Then a few minutes later someone comes flying through the window, ashton grabs his gun and points it without putting the mag in or racking the slide.
Gotta love hollywood
Uhhh...rick, after that analysis, I think you need to make an entry into the "you might be a gun nut" thread.

:D

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
GunnerGSP said:
Uhhh...rick, after that analysis, I think you need to make an entry into the "you might be a gun nut" thread.

:D
Haha. Maybe huh.
I've been keeping closer tabs on things like that since I got my first gun in April, this year

·
Registered
67 Posts
Gocards88 said:
U ever catch urself rewinding are pausing a movie just so u can identify what type gun there using in the movie?
Check out www.imfdb.org to save some time. They list all of the firearms used in movies and t.v. shows. You can search by movie or show title or by firearm. It's a pretty cool site.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Check out www.imfdb.org to save some time. They list all of the firearms used in movies and t.v. shows. You can search by movie or show title or by firearm. It's a pretty cool site.
I was going to say, that's a great site, breaks down every gun in every movie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts