Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to put a down payment on a shotgun soon and have got it Down between the Mossberg 590A1 and the 930 spx. Anyone have any experience with the 930? I guess my main question is is the 930 reliable or should I just stick with the pump?

·
Registered
534 Posts
This is only my opinion...I like the semi auto because they have less recoil. My choice would be Remington Versa max or the Beretta a400. I think they are a little more money though.

·
Registered
723 Posts
More and more are starting to show up in 3 gun. You wont' give a shot gun much more abuse than that. That tells me something. I'll be ordering a 930 JMPro when I get the funds

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got to shoot a friends 930 SPX a few weeks back. I shot one box (25) of low brass trap loads, functioned perfectly. Switched to 3" turkey loads and once again worked great. With that short barrel there was quite a muzzle flash!!! Great gun, way less recoil than a pump and faster follow-up shots! It is on my list of future purchases!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I am also considering the FN Police because I like ghost ring sights and it holds 8+1 for 3 gun competition.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I picked up a JM Pro today, man they are hard to come buy, had to drive 90 minutes to get it!!! Came home, grbed ammo and went to the range, what a great shot gun.

·
1,310 Posts
I own a 500 I've had for 30 years and going strong. Next shotgun I buy will be the 930. They are totally reliable and shoot very nice. Have you shot one yet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts