Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new shotgun. Went with the new 500 ZMB model. It has a 20 inch bore barrel, and an anodized black finish. Pretty much the only deference between the ZMB model and the tradition 500. I went with tho model for the anodized finish. It looks more durable than the blued finish. Anyway. Just figure I'd share my new shotgun and show it off

Attachments

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Sweet cant wait for a range report :)

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,077 Posts
What are people going to say about all these Zombie guns in 10-20 years?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,077 Posts
Yes! At least it's a more useful fad than the pet rock.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Miniquik said:
Nice gun. Im waiting on the LWR 500. Its a lawyer gun. Lol
Haha. Let me know when they come out I need one lol

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,077 Posts
Here is some Zombie stuff available at the Fort Worth store, which is separate from the Internet site.

Product Green Font Line Poster

Attachments

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Nice gun. Im waiting on the LWR 500. Its a lawyer gun. Lol
Is that for hunting lawyers, or protecting them?

The ZMB is basically just a 500 Persuader with a different finish and the green tattoo. :)

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Brandan86 said:
Very nice, I will be getting a Mossberg Maverick 88 for home defense soon, It will be getting a tactical stock, and a light added to it.
I think I'm going to keep the stock that's on it. Im thinking about adding an ergo forend so I can put a light and a Magpul AFG on it. Still don't know what I'm going to do about sights tho

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think I'm going to keep the stock that's on it. Im thinking about adding an ergo forend so I can put a light and a Magpul AFG on it. Still don't know what I'm going to do about sights tho
That's cool. Since I am 6ft tall, and my wife is 5ft tall, an adjustable buttstock is good since we will both be shooting it.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts