Glock Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought and mounted my new Vortex Razor on a G19 and and also mounted some Dawson tall co-witness sights that are sized properly to compliment the Razor (height off slide). Absolutely amazed at how accurate and fast I'm able to put shots on steel plates now. Love it. The co-witnessing sights are a nice addition to the red dot and I'd recommend it to others.
Only down side to mounting the tall iron sights is that it won't holster anymore. Maybe there's a holster I'll find that'll work with it. Anyone know about any that'll work? The front sight is about an 1/2" tall.

Does anyone run without the aftermarket tall iron sights mounting on their MOS EDC?
I haven't experimented yet without the tall sights mounted. Factory sights may as well count as no sights, in this set up since you can't see them.

kebmo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Razor Locking Hex-Head Nut

I bought and mounted my new Vortex Razor on a G19 and and also mounted some Dawson tall co-witness sights that are sized properly to compliment the Razor (height off slide). Absolutely amazed at how accurate and fast I'm able to put shots on steel plates now. Love it. The co-witnessing sights are a nice addition to the red dot and I'd recommend it to others.
Only down side to mounting the tall iron sights is that it won't holster anymore. Maybe there's a holster I'll find that'll work with it. Anyone know about any that'll work? The front sight is about an 1/2" tall.

Does anyone run without the aftermarket tall iron sights mounting on their MOS EDC?
I haven't experimented yet without the tall sights mounted. Factory sights may as well count as no sights, in this set up since you can't see them.

kebmo
Do you have the rear sight interfering with the hex key used for locking the sight?

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
When I put a red dot on the open sights come off. Probably going to be hard to find a holster for sights that tall. A speed holster would work very well. Look at the Double Alpha holster.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts