Morning Drive to Work

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sgtglock, Apr 10, 2012.

1. sgtglock

sgtglock New Member

What do you listin to during your morning drive to work? What revs you up and gets you ready to face the day? The Bob and Tom Show gets me fired up! Then its talk radio the rest of the day. I hardly listen to the country stations anymore because they play the SAME songs every hour.

2. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

I got very tired of all the repeat songs, over and over and over on radio. Then to top it off 10 minutes of annoying ads. SiriusXM is what I listen to all the time now. Hardly any repeats within a normal listening period and very slight ads if any.

3. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

My iphone (or ipod when the mood strikes) on random works for me :D

4. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Lol I'm on air at the time most of the people go to work. My show is from 6-10am. However, when I'm driving to work, I listen to WDBO, News Talk.

5. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I listen to my wife. She is usually upset about something. She doesn't do mornings! :p

The exception was this morning. I was blabbing on and on, complaining about the people making attacks on the 'stand your ground' and 'castle doctrine' laws.

6. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

NPR News. Just about any other news is so left or right slanted you miss the half of the news they don't like. All the morning comedy talk shows like Bob & Tom are the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over.........you get the picture :D

7. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

+1 So I am not alone.

8. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

In the mornings, it's usually something along the lines of death metal. On the drive home, it's more than likely something a bit heavier, because I'm probably in a bad mood. Haha

9. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

Since she is not on this forum.... I do this too, and on the way home. Mostly about her crap co workers.

10. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

When I drop off the wife or before I pick her up I am cranking up the Metal!!!!!!!:D:D:D

11. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

I work from home so my drive is walking downstairs to coffee an then to my office in my pj's... No music...

12. cutlass327

cutlass327 New Member

I rarely ever listen to 'radio' anymore. Talk shows can be ok, but normally they are annoying, especially B&T. They laugh thru all the comedy, so you cannot catch half the jokes.. music radio sucks, like mentioned previously all repeats, and never the good songs! I usually listen to my music on the phone or using Zumocast for the music on the home computer...

13. + another 1... ba-ba-booey

14. I get the free beer and hot wings show. or a couple other local shows. since I bought my pickup, it only had a tape player and I am too busy buying ammo and parts for the guns I have to be wasting money on a new deck

15. I record them. Im a GRD head when im up north

16. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Gave up driving to work 4 years ago April 1st, 2008...

Now, just livin' the dream !!

17. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I'm a little different haha. I don't listen to the radio because all radio music sucks pretty much. I either listen to some Christian rock or rap. That's right, I'm not ashamed :)

18. Eric the extra.........keys woman!!!