Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Its really effective as a home defense gun the way it sits right now.

On my G21 I am looking to put a surefire light and some good night sights to make it a little better to see in the dark at night. As far as putting a light trigger pull, I personally would put a 1,000 rounds threw the gun first cause 1.) the trigger pull will become a little lighter the more you use it and 2.) You will get to know the trigger pull really well to the point were you don't need a lighter trigger pull. You will earn to pick up the "slack" first, then a centimeter further and BANG.

Just my two cents. :)

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Support Gunner said:
Its really effective as a home defense gun the way it sits right now.

On my G21 I am looking to put a surefire light and some good night sights to make it a little better to see in the dark at night. As far as putting a light trigger pull, I personally would put a 1,000 rounds threw the gun first cause 1.) the trigger pull will become a little lighter the more you use it and 2.) You will get to know the trigger pull really well to the point were you don't need a lighter trigger pull. You will earn to pick up the "slack" first, then a centimeter further and BANG.

Just my two cents. :)
Ditto, practice practice practice. I did put night sights, extended mag release, and extended slide stop lever, but that's all for comfort. Trigger is just fine as is. A light if you want, but mine us for daily carry and I don't want a bulky light on mine. It's all personal preference though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts