Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pistol Whipper
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your opinion on decreasing the trigger pull on a G26 gen 4 from the stock 5.5 lbs pull? This is my primary ccw pistol. What brand do you recommend? Any safety concerns by doing this?

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I do it to all my Glocks and there is nothing wrong with a lighter trigger in your CCW pistol. My company specializes in lightening your trigger pull for your Glock. I can get it down to around 3.5 or 4 lbs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ghost trigger will make it 3.5 and use original glock springs If u get the full kit for around 18 to 30 buckets depended on where you get it amazon has em very simple to do ur self I loved it on my 26 it was fantastic for quick trigger pull for multiple targets!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
glock17inhand said:
Ghost trigger will make it 3.5 and use original glock springs If u get the full kit for around 18 to 30 buckets depended on where you get it amazon has em very simple to do ur self I loved it on my 26 it was fantastic for quick trigger pull for multiple targets!!
Welcome to the Forum glock17. Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Only installing a 3.5 lb connector will not get you a 3.5 lb pull. You still have to change out some springs to actually get close to 3.5 lb.

·
أنا لست ارهابيا
75 Posts
I use the NY-1 spring with the Factory Minus Connector, feels much better than stock IMO and makes for a more consistant pull/feel and reset, with this set up my groups are much tighter...

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
lyodbraun said:
I use the NY-1 spring with the Factory Minus Connector, feels much better than stock IMO and makes for a more consistant pull/feel and reset, with this set up my groups are much tighter...
+1 to this. I do it /have done it in all 3 if my g23's.

D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts