Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Tape said:
I wouldn't have a retention holster, they will get you killed
Tape, it's a never ending discussion, and it wasn't the point of the thread... Just saying.

BTW, your avatar scares me... Every time I see it... :eek:

·
Banned
654 Posts
Tape, it's a never ending discussion, and it wasn't the point of the thread... Just saying.

BTW, your avatar scares me... Every time I see it... :eek:
what is the the point of the thread
Looks like he did something to the release button??? Maybe he meant "re-enforce"???
your the one that brought up the retention button, I just commented on it. Do you feel like moderating tonite; just saying

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Tape said:
what is the the point of the thread

your the one that brought up the retention button, I just commented on it. Do you feel like moderating tonite; just saying
Not moderating just stating an opinion. I brought it up in question as to what was modified and from the picture that is what it looks like.

·
Banned
654 Posts
Not moderating just stating an opinion. I brought it up in question as to what was modified and from the picture that is what it looks like.
I know, just picking at you, you are one of the few that doesn't take what I say so seriously. That why I am always jawing with ya.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Tape said:
I know, just picking at you, you are one of the few that doesn't take what I say so seriously. That why I am always jawing with ya.
I thought you went cranky on me...

That danged avatar!!! Lol

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Tape said:
Actually that plastic gun is more likely to get you killed ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts