Glock Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a gen 2 model 22. in light of aurora co, i am really thinking about a tlr 2 or similar. is there a way to cut grooves the frame for the light or is there an alternative light and mount? i will need to carry in a pancake holster like the fobus i use. also how do you change the rear slide plate? i need one of those punisher plates.:D

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
i have a gen 2 model 22. in light of aurora co, i am really thinking about a tlr 2 or similar. is there a way to cut grooves the frame for the light or is there an alternative light and mount? i will need to carry in a pancake holster like the fobus i use. also how do you change the rear slide plate? i need one of those punisher plates.:D
PM your address, I give you my punisher slide plate for free I have no use for it anymore.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Sorry I had a real issue taking the slide cover of my 23 today, I could not remove it and it was scratched up very badly. It seemed like the fit was too tight in the slide and I would not reccomend anyone put one of these on their glock. I've removed dozens of plastic OEM slide plates off before with zero issues and this was a first for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts