Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this may be a long shot, but who is shooting the MS Classic this weekend. I know registration filled up quick (like in 3-4 weeks quick).

I will be shooting, so will anyone else be there this weekend?

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Shooter! May be the only one from Glock Forum there, but at least my sticker will be loud and proud!

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Take a camera operator if you can. A vid would be cool.

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will have my camera there and try to get some pic (and some of me). Maybe I can slip a GF decal in and around there! ;)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Good luck and happy shooting Keenan! Can't wait to see pics.

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was outside Jackson, MS at Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club. You should come out next year! My videos ended up not working well, so I have one picture for the masses. Somewhere, you will see a GF decal! ;)

I took home 2nd place 'Unclassified' Production. At least it came with a plaque and a check! :D

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Nice work!! Way to represent!

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Shooter and dutch, Thanks! I had a blast and met about 4-5 more glock shooters! I told them about Glock Forum, so we will see if they show up.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I took home 2nd place 'Unclassified' Production. At least it came with a plaque and a check! :D
Excellent! I hope you had a great time. Love the pic.

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It ain't worth it if you are not having fun.
I ended up shooting with a guy and he became a new member (ChrisC) here! He's a wheel gun shooter, and a good one too!, but hey, at least he is a glock guy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts