Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you guys would find this as awesome as I did.

Television Bumper Wood Television set Automotive exterior

You can see the reflection of the numbers on the ejector in my sear. Thing is a freakin mirror!

This is how my connector, trigger bar, and firing pin safety plunger face also are.

Moral of the story?

I need to get out and find friends. -_-

Attachments

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Pretty cool... And yeah you have entirely to much time on your hands lol

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha man, this is what I do. Instead of spending all my time with friends, I spend it sparkling up the insides of my gun. My best friend always says that I'd rather clean my gun than go to a party.

He's right.

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I did a bit more and polished up my ejector. It looks pretty good. I'll post pictures later.

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FreddyFlash said:
Deadpool is freaking amazing.

Oh yeah, good job with the polishing ;)
That's what I'm saying man! I love the morbid, sarcastic, hilarious mannerisms he has. I can definitely relate. Haha

·
109 Posts
Is all that polishing any way beneficial to the way the Glock performs? If so, is it something I can do myself and how? Thanks for the help. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
AsianKracker said:
Is all that polishing any way beneficial to the way the Glock performs? If so, is it something I can do myself and how? Thanks for the help. :)
YouTube is the best place for instruction ! I polished my barrel with vinegar and some scrubing

Wood Input device Desk Table Computer keyboard

Original 19 up top and polished 26 on bottom... Looks awesome!

Attachments

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
AsianKracker said:
It makes your trigger pull smooooooooth as butter. And all it takes is Mothers Mag & Aluminum polish, paper towels, and Q-tips. Now for the things you're going to polish:

Connector: Font Art Metal Fashion accessory Brand

Inside of the trigger bar that glides along the connector: Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Bumper

The top edge of the trigger bar that connects with the firing pin safety plunger: Paint Automotive tire Engineering Font Office equipment

The sear: Automotive tire Bumper Office equipment Gas Automotive wheel system

And the face of the firing pin safety plunger: Font Line Terrestrial plant Material property Audio equipment

This is The Mothers polish I was telling you about: Font Cloud Automotive tire Publication Drink

And just polish those pieces until you get a mirror finish. It took me about an hour for all of it to get that sort of mirror shine.

Attachments

·
109 Posts
LeonSORTX said:
YouTube is the best place for instruction ! I polished my barrel with vinegar and some scrubing

Original 19 up top and polished 26 on bottom... Looks awesome!
Wait what?? So... You can "polish" the stock barrel and slide so it looks like stainless steal?

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AsianKracker said:
Wait what?? So... You can "polish" the stock barrel and slide so it looks like stainless steal?
You can also polish it with Mothers. It'll just take forever.

-_-

Audio equipment Electronic instrument Gadget Tool Musical instrument accessory

This is mine after about 5 hours of elbow grease

Attachments

·
109 Posts
Ghost23 said:
It makes your trigger pull smooooooooth as butter. And all it takes is Mothers Mag & Aluminum polish, paper towels, and Q-tips. Now for the things you're going to polish:

Connector:

Inside of the trigger bar that glides along the connector:

The top edge of the trigger bar that connects with the firing pin safety plunger:

The sear:

And the face of the firing pin safety plunger:

This is The Mothers polish I was telling you about:

And just polish those pieces until you get a mirror finish. It took me about an hour for all of it to get that sort of mirror shine.
Wow, thanks for taking the time to take the pictures Ghost23. The pictures really helped a lot. I just might do the same to my brand new Glock. :)

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AsianKracker said:
Wow, thanks for taking the time to take the pictures Ghost23. The pictures really helped a lot. I just might do the same to my brand new Glock. :)
No problem man! I call this the 50 cent trigger job cause it takes more time than the 25 cent trigger job :) haha

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AsianKracker said:
5 hours...yaks!!! O_O Good thing I prefer the generic black on black look. LoL :)
Haha usually so do I, but I have done so much to this gun myself that I figured what the hell, I'll give it a shot. Haha

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh crap! Sorry I forgot, but you also want to polish the firing pin bar face:

Wood Gadget Electronic device Plastic Camera accessory

It is ridged, so it won't look as smooth as the other finishes, but you'll be able to tell this difference

Attachments

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
AsianKracker said:
No man, it looks great. All that hard work really shows. :)
Thanks man I really appreciate it. :)

I've put probably 8 hours worth of work into this gun all by myself, plus about $250 extra on parts and stuff to polish/clean with.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts