Minimal Inside Carry(MIC) holsters

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by survivor, Jun 21, 2012.

1. survivor

survivor New Member

Ey everyone,

What are your thought on the minimal inside carry holsters?
    They are te ones that only cover the trigger and trigger guard, and have a piece of string or something attached, whig you clip to your belt, and when you draw, it automatically pulls the holster off?

Your thoughts?

2. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

I prefer an actual holster that distributes the weight of the weapon while also providing a comfortable barrier between me and the weapon. I would use a MIC for nightstand duty only.

That's my opinion, I'm sure others will have theirs.

3. I have one from trotac (vendor on here) and absolutely love it. I have 6 different holsters and use this one more then any other.

image-2777518546.jpg

4. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

I love my M.I.C holster. I am 5' 7" 165lbs and have probably 15 different IWB for my G-27. The M.IC. holster is the only IWB holster I find comfortable. I had my doubts when I first got it, but it has been six months now and have had no issue with it. The only suggestion I have is use it in combination with a belt like the Black Hawk, or 5.11 tactical belts. They provide a sturdy platform to draw from and adjust very easily.

image-1140000561.jpg

5. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

I use a MIC holster along with the clip draw. Works real well for me. Also use a 5.11 belt.

6. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

The 5.11 is probably a better carry belt. It has perma-stiff technology, which makes it a very sturdy belt.

7. g21redman

g21redman just wants to watch the world burn.

Amen to the black hawk riggers belt. I have a tan one... I love this belt really helps with OWB. 7000Ib tinsel strength.

8. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

If you like stiff...check out Ares Gear. Best belt I have owned

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. glocktech

glocktech New Member Lifetime Supporting Member

I really like those MIC Holsters:)