Milt Sparks Versa Max 2

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by Ryan92, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Ryan92

Ryan92 New Member

I just got a Milt Sparks VM2 for my gen4 19 not all that long ago. Its my first IWB holster ever since here in Wisconsin we never really had a need for them until recently. So far its a nice little holster that is extremely well made. Still getting used to the whole concealed carry thing but so far so good. Now I need to get a nice mag holder.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting Member

I hear that's a good holster...

3. Ryan92

Ryan92 New Member

Yeah man, that's what people say. I was between this, a Raven, and a Crossbreed STD. What sold me was the availability, I found my VM2 in stock ready to ship where everything else was a hefty wait. On the down side, the holster cost me $155.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting Member

Whoa...! Must be a damn good holster for that price...

5. Ryan92

Ryan92 New Member

Yeah, no ****. A wise man once said "Pay once, Cry once." Add up all of the money some spend on holsters till they fine one that they are happy with then all of a sudden this expensive, high quality, hand made in the USA, LEATHER holster isn't so bad. I can see it sticking with me for a long time.....

I will try to post pictures tonight.

6. WadeP

WadeP New Member

+1000
    The VM2 is the best holster on the market for behind the hip IWB. I've had several but never managed to wear one out.

7. Ryan92

Ryan92 New Member

Updated the first post with some crap pictures from my phone.