Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got in my new range bag from Midway USA and man I love it. It's normally an 80 dollar bag but right now it's on sale on the website for $44.00. I thought that was a steal. Anyway I could not find a bad review for this bag. Looks like the 5.11 bag but cheaper without skimping on the quality. Even comes with a removable inner bag when you only need to carry a few things not to mention a holder for spent brass. Thanks to everyone's input about this bag on the forum, I got a great bag for the range at a great price

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I couldn't agree more! The only problem is, I didn't think it would be that big. :eek: It is a very nice with a looooot of room. Awesome buy when they are on the sale price.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Link for it? o_O

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Banned
767 Posts
^ you da man

·
Banned
767 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
bryanbrescia said:
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/939167522/midwayusa-compact-competition-range-bag?cm_vc=S016939259680 How about the compact for $30? And the sale goes on a bit longer, I may just have to do that one...... plus apparently from all the reviews, its pretty big
I picked up the the compact bag a few weeks ago. And the tactical bag for $10. The compact bag easily holds 4 boxes of 50 rounds of .40 cal, two pistols, two sets of ear muffs, two bottles of water, a golf towel, 7 mags and still has room. The tactical bag holds 4 boxes of ammo, two pistols and 7 mags.

·
1,310 Posts
shaker223 said:
I have one of each. You can't go wrong with either. Great bags.
+1. I have three Midway bags, and all are excellent. I don't have the large bag yet, but the compact bag holds plenty of stuff from ammo to muffs to pistols to tools to targets and cleaning supplies.

And I really love the tac pistol bag...I fill it up with loaded mags before I go shoot so u can load mags in my house versus at the range where it's 95 degrees.

These are NOT cheap bags, they are inexpensive bags.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I hav e had one of these bags for some time and it works great, A friend has went through three bags since a got mine. He has now ent out and bought on also the last time they were on sale.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Its a big ass bag, but its great when I want to take everything with me.

·
Ruthless Overlord
181 Posts
I got the compact and it's plenty big for me. I happened to be in Columbia, MO yesterday and ordered mine for pickup. Easily big enough for 2 guns and lots of stuff. Best $29.99 ive spent outside a third world country.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts