Midway Range bag

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by jcrobert1983, Jun 26, 2012.

1. jcrobert1983

jcrobert1983 New Member

Just got in my new range bag from Midway USA and man I love it. It's normally an 80 dollar bag but right now it's on sale on the website for $44.00. I thought that was a steal. Anyway I could not find a bad review for this bag. Looks like the 5.11 bag but cheaper without skimping on the quality. Even comes with a removable inner bag when you only need to carry a few things not to mention a holder for spent brass. Thanks to everyone's input about this bag on the forum, I got a great bag for the range at a great price

2. I couldn't agree more! The only problem is, I didn't think it would be that big. :eek: It is a very nice with a looooot of room. Awesome buy when they are on the sale price.

3. NoMoss

NoMoss New Member

I picked up the the compact bag a few weeks ago. And the tactical bag for $10. The compact bag easily holds 4 boxes of 50 rounds of .40 cal, two pistols, two sets of ear muffs, two bottles of water, a golf towel, 7 mags and still has room. The tactical bag holds 4 boxes of ammo, two pistols and 7 mags.

4. NoMoss

NoMoss New Member

Btw - at this price I'd recommend both :)

5. shaker223

shaker223 Boost Rules

I have one of each. You can't go wrong with either. Great bags.

6. laober

laober Member

Great bag, I love mine, but I have a problem that I must fill all pockets........heavy s.o.b
    My wife was kind enough to sew some patches on it so I know it's mine at the range :)

7. ming

ming Member Supporter

I also have one of each. They are very nice bags.

8. +1. I have three Midway bags, and all are excellent. I don't have the large bag yet, but the compact bag holds plenty of stuff from ammo to muffs to pistols to tools to targets and cleaning supplies.

And I really love the tac pistol bag...I fill it up with loaded mags before I go shoot so u can load mags in my house versus at the range where it's 95 degrees.

These are NOT cheap bags, they are inexpensive bags.

9. VCMike

VCMike New Member

CA
    I hav e had one of these bags for some time and it works great, A friend has went through three bags since a got mine. He has now ent out and bought on also the last time they were on sale.

10. laober

laober Member

The stitching on the Velcro handle came loose, but it was easily repaired.

11. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Its a big ass bag, but its great when I want to take everything with me.

12. elroyyboy

elroyyboy Ruthless Overlord

I got the compact and it's plenty big for me. I happened to be in Columbia, MO yesterday and ordered mine for pickup. Easily big enough for 2 guns and lots of stuff. Best $29.99 ive spent outside a third world country.