Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As an avid Benchmade fan, I am now taking a look at the Microtech brand. Does anyone have a source for Microtech knives? Looking for a reliable source selling at pricing below retail.

·
Registered
48 Posts
As an avid Benchmade fan, I am now taking a look at the Microtech brand. Does anyone have a source for Microtech knives? Looking for a reliable source selling at pricing below retail.
I don't know what the regular prices are, but Bladehq sells that brand. I have bought knives from them for years. I usually wait until a knife I want goes on sale though.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was able to go direct to MT using their Military Program. Nice discount. I ordered an OD Green LUDT. Now the 4-6 week wait for it to be made. I will report back once I am able to get my paws on it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was able to go direct to MT using their Military Program. Nice discount. I ordered an OD Green LUDT. Now the 4-6 week wait for it to be made. I will report back once I am able to get my paws on it.
Thank you Silver-Bolt. I was unaware of that, and sent off for the info after reading your post. It only took a half hour to get the list in my email.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just got an email that my Ludt will be here Friday. Nice surprise, 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts