Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Load Bearing Wall
4,089 Posts
More stealth gun control, the cost just gets passed onto the consumer, us. I like that Remington threatened to move out of NY. Good for them.

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,316 Posts
Kimber needs to threaten to move also. I think Auto Ordnance is still in NY. All the NY gun manufacturers need to protest at the Capitol of NY. How many jobs would be in question along with tax revenue. There are plenty of gun friendly states that would love to welcome these factories. Texas says "Y'all come on down!"

· Registered
547 Posts
Kimber needs to threaten to move also. I think Auto Ordnance is still in NY. All the NY gun manufacturers need to protest at the Capitol of NY. How many jobs would be in question along with tax revenue. There are plenty of gun friendly states that would love to welcome these factories. Texas says "Y'all come on down!"
NC would welcome them too....Lord know we could use the jobs that it would create. COME ON DOWN!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.