Glock Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm considering setting up a g17 in one of the micro roni rigs for the wife. Anyone with experience with one of these? Im thinking this would be lighter than a typical pcc (ar9) while still allowing 3 points of contact and possibly a couple of accessories such as a light, rds, sling ect. Thoughts?

· Registered
456 Posts
So I'm considering setting up a g17 in one of the micro roni rigs for the wife. Anyone with experience with one of these? Im thinking this would be lighter than a typical pcc (ar9) while still allowing 3 points of contact and possibly a couple of accessories such as a light, rds, sling ect. Thoughts?
Correct:

I have mine outfitted with a RDS Mount and backup sights. Sling, Check.

Light : I did not get but you can get the propriety light that fits under the muzzle, integrated with the frame.

They all can be folded if necessary for transport.

I find them to be reliable. My CAA Gear MCK Generation 2 has not been accurate for me, though with a suppressor. I have yet to trouble shoot that.

I have the following:

Generation 2 CAA Gear Micro Roni Stabilizer with a Generation 3 Glock 19, modified for a suppressor

IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion with SBA Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace and Law Tactical Folding Adapter. Generation 4 Glock 17, minimally modified for suppressor

CAA Gear MCK Gen 1 with Glock 19 Gen 4

Generation 2, CAA Gear MCK with Glock 19X designed for a suppressor

The CAA Gear Micro Roni Stabilizer have a trigger cover that acts as a safety and the CAA Gear MCK does not.

The CAA GEAR (Command Arms) chassis’s require their proprietary QD swivel.

In addition, I have AR Pistols in 9 mm and 45 ACP.

Reactions: 202

· Registered
117 Posts
I have a MCK with a G22 in it and like it very well BUT I also have a Recover Tactical 20/20 with a G34 in it and like it much better .
My MCK also has a laser in it but it is junk . I wasted money buying the Laser . It is almost impossible to zero and will not hold zero if you manage to get it .

· Registered
1 Posts
for all interested in the roni if you get one you should remove and blue locktite every screw on the rail. i have done this and had no issues i learned this from other mico owners.takes 5 min and your done.
for all interested in the roni if you get one you should remove and blue locktite every screw on the rail. i have done this and had no issues i learned this from other mico owners.takes 5 min and your done.
I just bought one with a blue label glock 19. Its a pretty tight fit and wondered if you had this issue?

· Registered
41 Posts
Where does everyone think products like the Roni will fit in with the potential "stabilizing brace" ban and chance of a future PCC ban or reclassification as NFA regulated? Will they be considered the same or as something different and be allowed. For this question I'm assuming while the Glock is in it of course.

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,479 Posts
Where does everyone think products like the Roni will fit in with the potential "stabilizing brace" ban and chance of a future PCC ban or reclassification as NFA regulated? Will they be considered the same or as something different and be allowed. For this question I'm assuming while the Glock is in it of course.
I see a lot of people not complying with any rules coming down the pike on braces.
Unlike the Slide Fire bump stocks, how many are out there?
I think there are lots of bump stocks still out there with owners waiting for all the legal processes to conclude.

· Registered
41 Posts
Yeah. Besides the obvious 2nd A infringement, I don't get the "braces make the firearm more accurate" reason to ban them. Isn't that what they should want? A bad guy would likely have less collateral damage and I would want a good guy trying to help to be as accurate as possible to stop the threat and not hit a kid down the block because its not as accurate as intended.

· Registered
9 Posts
They charged me 26 times for a laser I ordered, I do NOT recommend this CAA Gear Up (n)(n)(n)

· Super Moderator
79,036 Posts
Textile Sleeve Wood Grey Art

Sleeve Wood Grey Automotive tire Pattern

Tints and shades Space Electric blue Machine Lego

I am running one of my G17’s in my MCK. Really like this setup. Trying to decide what red dot to go with.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts