Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine sold me his literally, like new, still with the original Glock grease on it, Glock 30, with two magazines, a butt plug and magazine extensions for only .... don't hate me ... $400. I mean, the thing is brand new, had only had about 60 rounds through it. Oh, and he threw in the Kydex paddle holster for it too. I've been looking to get a G30 for a while, and I could not pass up this offer.

Here's a video I made of it, a basic function demonstration and some chit-chat about Glocks and shooting fundamentals, to be filed under, "Do as I say, not as I do."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1qHGwXZp2s[/ame]

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
As always a very nice piece Amsdorf!! Looks like you got a helluva buy there and a real handful of fun!

·
Banned
1,810 Posts
Awesome deal. The G30 is my favorite Glock model of all time. Congrats.;)

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
There are 3 mechancial safeties there Dude.
Hey eventually we'll have you shooting like a Pro, now count them:
1 Trigger safety
2 Drop safety
3 Firing Pin safety

Might want to get that weak hand thumb down, off the slide before you interfere with the recoil...FTF see I told ya so:D
Do some upper body exercises so those Nija mags don't fell like they weight so much....
Still slapping that trigger. You would be surprized at the tighter groups you'll get when ya master the reset.
WWWwwwwwwEEEeeeeeeee just having fun!:p

Yea, I know what ya meant with the safety remark but it just grinds my behind.....:p

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The Glocks have no manual safety.

The word "manual" comes from the Latin word "manus" which means hand. A manual safety is one that is operated by a person's hand.

The Glock does have the three mechanical safety mechanisms, as you mentioned.

And now you know.....

:)

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Great video, thanks for sharing!!

I liking the 30 more and more..

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hey guys, is 526.00 out the door a good price for the california approved GLOCK 30 45 acp??
I would say yes. It would be around 520 to 600 in Florida depending on where you are.

·
1,612 Posts
A friend of mine sold me his literally, like new, still with the original Glock grease on it, Glock 30, with two magazines, a butt plug and magazine extensions for only .... don't hate me ... $400. I mean, the thing is brand new, had only had about 60 rounds through it. Oh, and he threw in the Kydex paddle holster for it too. I've been looking to get a G30 for a while, and I could not pass up this offer.
$400!! :eek: Sweet deal!

Hey guys, is 526.00 out the door a good price for the california approved GLOCK 30 45 acp??
$526 is a good deal. Buy it if you want a G30, is it a SF?

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Another great vid. No hate here, just the usual gun envy twinges.

However, if you show up with a Thompson M1921 that you bought at a garage sale, I'll probably seize.

You have the nicest guns. Oh well......

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, you can get a good discount if you qualify for a LEO discount.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
$525 is a good price. I paid almost $100 more out the door for my 30SF gen 3. And it was worth every penny!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.