Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally my CA mandated waiting period is over. I picked up my Gen4 G22 today! Already have some boxes of ammo ready for the range this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
Congrats on your G22. It looks like it is ready for some fun.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Man! The wait is tough isn't it! Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the G22 club NoMoss! You're going to love it.

·
782 Posts
Congrats! And welcome, from NC!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the Forum ... ;)

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
NoMoss said:
Finally my CA mandated waiting period is over. I picked up my Gen4 G22 today! Already have some boxes of ammo ready for the range this weekend.
Congrats!! I am doing my 10 day wait now for my Remington 870 tactical

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
NoMoss said:
Did you do the single shot exemption to get the gen 4?

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
congrats!

Great choice, that's my favorite Glock model

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Did you do the single shot exemption to get the gen 4?
Whats the single shot exemption?

That reminded me, I thought the Gen 4 was not legal in CA because it had not been drop tested or something along those lines.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
bhale187 said:
Whats the single shot exemption?

That reminded me, I thought the Gen 4 was not legal in CA because it had not been drop tested or something along those lines.

The 'single shot exemption' or 'SSE' is an exception to California's Roster of Handguns. Guns in the SSE configuration may be sold in California, regardless of whether they are on the Roster. They must actually be safely functional, and must be capable of firing only one shot before reloading.

Once delivered to the buyer, the original parts may be re-installed and original functionality will be restored.

Crazy huh!!

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
The 'single shot exemption' or 'SSE' is an exception to California's Roster of Handguns. Guns in the SSE configuration may be sold in California, regardless of whether they are on the Roster. They must actually be safely functional, and must be capable of firing only one shot before reloading.

Once delivered to the buyer, the original parts may be re-installed and original functionality will be restored.

Crazy huh!!
Another PERFECT example of politicians making laws about something they have no knowledge or understanding of............

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bhale187 said:
Another PERFECT example of politicians making laws about something they have no knowledge or understanding of............
You got that right!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts