Glock Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Distinguished Weapons Expert
38 Posts
There are a couple of threads about CCU on this forum.
and a few more I added to.

What is the connector between the Glock barrel and aftermarket?
The glock upper receiver is removed (just like field stripping) and the Glock lower receiver (frame) is attached to the Mech Tech upper. The Mech Tech has it's own barrel an bolt inside the tube receiver. A simple an neat idea. There are a few guys on Youtube who show the unit being assembled.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.