Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
wow, that looks really cool! I would want to know about this also.

·
No warning shots here
457 Posts
They look cool but for the price I would by the keltec that runs glock magazines. The price of the upper and a glock you can buy an ar that runs off of handgun ammo.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I ask about this the other day and didnt get any responses

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ruben , I wasnt planning to buy one just ran across it & was wondering if anyone here had seen /tried one If I were to spend that much I would buy an AR

·
1,612 Posts
Where can you get a quality AR for $529.80?
I understand if you have to buy another Glock and this assembly, but if you already own a Glock(or two). You could also buy a Glock frame for $150, and the Mech-Tech for $530 = $680. Now you have a rifle to match your handgun, carry one type of ammo, and extra magazines that work in both.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
There are other options out there including one I've been trying to find again, but even the Hydra from MGI http://www.mgi-military.com/index.php?id=27&sub_id=17 allows for Glock mags but also other conversions which are cool. I saved up for a year for my Kriss. I like the idea of having two seperate weapons using the same ammo and mags.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts

·
No warning shots here
457 Posts
Quality ar for $600? Bushmaster has one with a red dot for $600-650. I'll take that over a conversion kit and use my Glock as my side arm. That's just me though. To each their own......

·
Banned
767 Posts
That is AWESOME!!!! Might have to pick it up.....

·
1,612 Posts
Quality ar for $600? Bushmaster has one with a red dot for $600-650. I'll take that over a conversion kit and use my Glock as my side arm. That's just me though. To each their own......
I don't know about Bushmaster, maybe if you get a good one... Good Luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts