Mech-Tech Uppers

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by chipinsc, Jun 20, 2012.

1. chipinsc

chipinsc New Member

I hope this is the right place to post this ...did the search thing found nothing on it so...what are thoughts on this? Has anyone had any hands on with one ?
    http://mechtechsys.com/glock.php

2. antek

antek New Member

wow, that looks really cool! I would want to know about this also.

3. Glocku

Glocku No warning shots here

They look cool but for the price I would by the keltec that runs glock magazines. The price of the upper and a glock you can buy an ar that runs off of handgun ammo.

4. kulok77

kulok77 New Member

I ask about this the other day and didnt get any responses

5. Why. For price get real AR

6. chipinsc

chipinsc New Member

ruben , I wasnt planning to buy one just ran across it & was wondering if anyone here had seen /tried one If I were to spend that much I would buy an AR

7. Sorry Chip, wasn't directing it a you just in general.

8. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Where can you get a quality AR for $529.80?
    I understand if you have to buy another Glock and this assembly, but if you already own a Glock(or two). You could also buy a Glock frame for $150, and the Mech-Tech for $530 = $680. Now you have a rifle to match your handgun, carry one type of ammo, and extra magazines that work in both.

9. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

There are other options out there including one I've been trying to find again, but even the Hydra from MGI http://www.mgi-military.com/index.php?id=27&sub_id=17 allows for Glock mags but also other conversions which are cool. I saved up for a year for my Kriss. I like the idea of having two seperate weapons using the same ammo and mags.

10. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

11. Glocku

Glocku No warning shots here

Quality ar for $600? Bushmaster has one with a red dot for $600-650. I'll take that over a conversion kit and use my Glock as my side arm. That's just me though. To each their own......

12. That is AWESOME!!!! Might have to pick it up.....

13. Blades

Blades Senior Member

I don't know about Bushmaster, maybe if you get a good one... Good Luck.