Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all, Roger here. My biz partner Dean and I are excited to be here and look forward to a whole bunch of Glock & gun talk.

We started ( and still are ) in Dean's garage in Jan' 2011 when we got all the various licenses and we each donated one gun. We have a source for police trade-in weapons which are mostly Glock.

We have expanded the inventory to about 80-90 guns now and looking for more. D & R Firearms is looking for commercial space since we have outgrown the garage and Dean's wife is planning to park her car in the garage this winter.

We have a financial backer who wants to build an indoor range with attached gun shop. We'll see; there be rumors on top of rumors about various concerns around the CU area with "plans" to open a range.

Now then, about the website. "thegunexperts" came to be not from conceit but rather to get more search results, which it has, gun "experts" we aren't.

The website is under construction (again) due to switching servers and back so it will take awhile to "beautify"; now it's spartan but works; doesn't show all the inventory but Dean's working on that too when time permits. Dean is LEO with Urbana PD.

Thanks GlockForum for the opportunity. www.thegunexperts.com

·
Registered
469 Posts
:)Glad to see you as a vendor and you know i will recommend you for work and am ready to bring more duracoating your way when you get ready!!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the madness Roger!! We will be looking forward to supporting your growing business!!

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:)Glad to see you as a vendor and you know i will recommend you for work and am ready to bring more duracoating your way when you get ready!!!
Thank you, got full face mask now and should be up and coating again real soon.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Congratulations! Look forward to seeing your inventory

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the madness Roger!! We will be looking forward to supporting your growing business!!
Yeah well, we're all kind of "mad". Thank you !

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
This is great news! Congratulations on becoming a vendor!

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is great news! Congratulations on becoming a vendor!
Thank you also. This is what I mean about GF being the best site for a gun-nut. I can't keep up after only a few minutes of posting.

Again, thank YOU rangvx for telling me about GF.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Congrats on the vendor tag here. I've seen the work you did on rangvx's glock to fix it after nuk turned it into an abomination. It looks great, and pictures do not do it justice. I can't believe its the same gun I saw a few weeks earlier, what a mess it was.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
bhale187 said:
Congrats on the vendor tag here. I've seen the work you did on rangvx's glock to fix it after nuk turned it into an abomination. It looks great, and pictures do not do it justice. I can't believe its the same gun I saw a few weeks earlier, what a mess it was.
......Ditto

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bhale, kod' , thx guys, can't tell you how much that means to us.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Congrats on your vendor status! We'll do what ever we can to help promote your business. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you RRoss, much appreciated

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to vendor status!

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
New Website Up

Our friend came thru rebuilding our website. It's not Cabela's but then we don't have their budget but looks Much better.

www.thegunexperts.com

The " experts" part to generate web search results has proven to be a double edged sword.

It's the calls: " I got a ??? in perfect shape, what's it worth ".

Haven't yet but want to answer with " How old is my wife and what color is her hair this month ?.

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When it comes to your ammo you sell how many rounds is that for those prices?
50 round bags and looks like we still need some tweaking.....BTW the Zastave M70 AK47 should be $745 instead of $785..........

There's more that needs to be added to the inventory and maybe the new design will be Roger user friendly re updating site............Anybody have a flying pig net in their closet ?

·
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
When it comes to your ammo you sell how many rounds is that for those prices?
Sorry, new site been up about two hours and much tweaking needed. We have more ammo and need to add and tweak some grain weights.

We'll get it and thx for looking.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts