Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got one step close to conceal carry yesterday! In the Willard vs Sheridan case the judge ruled that the current Maryland law is unconstitutional!!!! This is big for us who want to carry here in MD! Things are looking up!

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Good news man, I hope this works out for y'all. Or you could just move down south ;)

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Now convince them to give reciprocity to CO! lol, congrats, thats a huge win!

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Used to have a summer home in Georgetown Maryland, on the

Sassafrass River. Hated the fact that I had to take off my piece and

unload it, then stick it all the way in the back of the Jeep. Hated it so

much that when the opportunity arose to buy a nice cottage in the PA

Grand Canyon, we sold Georgetown in a heartbeat...

So, congrats...you one step closer to being a free state like Pennsylvania !!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Im glad I found this I live in elkton md and heard about the federal judge and what he said but what happened to the hb 45 that was introduced in feb 2012? I would love for md lawmakers to wake up and make it so we can preserve life instead of protect our money. Its absolutely ridiculous. I've called Mike Smiegels office who was sponsoring this bill and have called everyone pretty much. I don't think Omalley would sign off on it:( very frustrating living in MD. May be time Romney head south!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I live in Bel Air MD and am just getting into the firearms game. I couldn't believe that this ruling occurred just as I started to gain an interest. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. This state's lawmakers need to wake up anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts