MD just got one step closer!

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by fabinstein, Mar 6, 2012.

1. fabinstein

fabinstein New Member

We got one step close to conceal carry yesterday! In the Willard vs Sheridan case the judge ruled that the current Maryland law is unconstitutional!!!! This is big for us who want to carry here in MD! Things are looking up!

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

That's very good news to hear!

3. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Good news man, I hope this works out for y'all. Or you could just move down south ;)

4. Tillerman

Tillerman New Member

Good deal to hear things are coming along right across the moat.

5. fabinstein

fabinstein New Member

Yeah we're all pretty happy about this. Now we just gotta wait and see what happens next!

6. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Now convince them to give reciprocity to CO! lol, congrats, thats a huge win!

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Used to have a summer home in Georgetown Maryland, on the

Sassafrass River. Hated the fact that I had to take off my piece and

unload it, then stick it all the way in the back of the Jeep. Hated it so

much that when the opportunity arose to buy a nice cottage in the PA

Grand Canyon, we sold Georgetown in a heartbeat...

So, congrats...you one step closer to being a free state like Pennsylvania !!

8. rdean45acp

rdean45acp New Member

Im glad I found this I live in elkton md and heard about the federal judge and what he said but what happened to the hb 45 that was introduced in feb 2012? I would love for md lawmakers to wake up and make it so we can preserve life instead of protect our money. Its absolutely ridiculous. I've called Mike Smiegels office who was sponsoring this bill and have called everyone pretty much. I don't think Omalley would sign off on it:( very frustrating living in MD. May be time Romney head south!

9. rdean45acp

rdean45acp New Member

*for me to head south lol... not Romney south. Stupid auto-correct on my phone.

10. biohazard2m

biohazard2m New Member

I live in Bel Air MD and am just getting into the firearms game. I couldn't believe that this ruling occurred just as I started to gain an interest. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. This state's lawmakers need to wake up anyway.