maritime spring cups

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by deputy416, May 12, 2013.

1. deputy416

deputy416 New Member

I am considering buying a set of ghost maritime spring cups for my g22, I was wondering if they are reliable or anyone has had any problems with them?

2. WillieB

WillieB Active Member

I have them in several guns. No issues to report.

3. deputy416

deputy416 New Member

Thank you sir approx how many rounds have you ran through them?

4. WillieB

WillieB Active Member

I have them in my carry gun, a g23. I shoot the gun quite often but wouldn't have an idea of how many rounds have been through the gun since installing them. I could say enough to determine the reliability of the gun. Why may I ask are you considering installing them in your gun?

5. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

6. deputy416

deputy416 New Member

Well the reason I want to purchase them is I carry on duty and off duty including hunting and fishing trips, never know when you may need a back up hunting or for any reason so it will be exposed to the elements as well as be around large body's of water

Thanks ill check that page out!!!

7. Lucian_253

OEM is a little bit more $. Less then $5, but I would rather put a factory part in then an aftermarket copy of the factory part JMHO.

8. WillieB

WillieB Active Member

Same here. I figured if my carry gun was wet or accidentally submerged in water this would lessen the chance of it not firing.Glock actually manufactures a mariner model but doesn't market it in the US.

Attached Files:

9. Lucian_253

I just want the Mariner slide. It's a cheesy reason, but I live in Tacoma, near Seattle. The home of the MLB team is the Mariners.