Glock Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Glockn Rollin
2,647 Posts
A magwell is where the magazine is placed in order to feed rounds to the gun. I suppose you are referring to the add-ons you can get for your gun though. It helps quide the magazine in in addition to adding more weight.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.