Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hands are very large and need a magwell. I have seen many you tube videos with a magwell but cannot find them anywhere please help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
g19 gen4 magwell

I have the same issue, has anybody experience with magwells that fit gen4 with the large grip insert.:thankyou:

·
Registered
74 Posts
The freya magwell is very popular.

I've heard the zev magwell is very popular too.

I personally run the minimalist taran tactical magwell and I love it. It's very small, does not add any size. Yet really helps my hand have that higher better grip.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have an Agency Arms magwell and they make them for Large backstraps and I love it. It's big enough to be a good spot for my finger to rest and small enough that I can still use it on my carry gun with minimal extra printing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
has anyone seen the magpul ones?? I'm waiting on this to come out. I just can't stomach paying $100 plus for something like that.. $25 and should be coming out this summer..
https://www.magpul.com/products/firearms-accessories/miscellaneous/gl-enhanced-magazine-well
Definitely an answer to the insane prices of Glock accessories at Magpul quality and price point. Pretty interested in trying this also.

I'm currently running the Zev Pro magwell and dig it a lot.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Definitely an answer to the insane prices of Glock accessories at Magpul quality and price point. Pretty interested in trying this also.

I'm currently running the Zev Pro magwell and dig it a lot.
yea I really like the ZEV and agency arms, but the only reason I need one is to add about .5 inches to the bottom.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Another vote for the ZEV Pro... From what I've researched it has the widest mouth of the "carry" magwells. I run one on my G19.4 and my G23.4 and have no regrets at all. You must factor in cost for magazine base plates, as the stock plates make it almost impossible to yank a stuck mag. I run the 10-8 baseplates, they are really inexpensive and well made.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts