Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the new Magpul 870 forend. Should be arriving this afternoon. Gonna put it on tonight and run it tomorrow when I hit the range for training. Can't wait!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
chilly613 said:
Just bought the new Magpul 870 forend. Should be arriving this afternoon. Gonna put it on tonight and run it tomorrow when I hit the range for training. Can't wait!
Please post some pics!! I really want one for mine. Thinking about ordering now so I have it when my 10 day wait is over. Where did you find it in stock?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
glocknloaded said:
Please post some pics!! I really want one for mine. Thinking about ordering now so I have it when my 10 day wait is over. Where did you find it in stock?
The same site I posted the link for on your other post. They only have the black one in stock for now.
http://dsgarms.com/

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
chilly613 said:
The same site I posted the link for on your other post. They only have the black one in stock for now.
http://dsgarms.com/
Oh ok thanks when I looked I thought they weren't in stock but I might have been over excited lol

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glocknloaded said:
Oh ok thanks when I looked I thought they weren't in stock but I might have been over excited lol
Haha, it happens.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I got home excited to see my package waiting for me. Opened it up and it was the Magpul SGA stock instead... ***!?

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
chilly613 said:
So I got home excited to see my package waiting for me. Opened it up and it was the Magpul SGA stock instead... ***!?
Man that sucks!!! Did you call them?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
glocknloaded said:
Man that sucks!!! Did you call them?
Yup, they're closed. Did the return thru their website too. So hopefully they'll get back to me Monday... The stock is kinda cool, but goofy looking. I like my Ubrino from Mesa better. I guess I'll run my gun with a stock forend tomorrow :/

Attachments

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Yeah, that's a bummer.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They're sending a new one today. I'll throw a pic up as soon as I get it installed.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
chilly613 said:
It came!!!
Man chilly I really like it! Just picked up my 870 today and gonna have to go with the magpul, looks sick.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
glocknloaded said:
Man chilly I really like it! Just picked up my 870 today and gonna have to go with the magpul, looks sick.
Yeah it's great, very comfortable to grip. Can't wait for the range! So let's see the new toy! Put some pics up.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
chilly613 said:
Yeah it's great, very comfortable to grip. Can't wait for the range! So let's see the new toy! Put some pics up.
As soon as I get back from dinner, it's crazing I am supposed to be enjoying myself but I just want to go home and hold it and take it apart lol

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
glocknloaded said:
As soon as I get back from dinner, it's crazing I am supposed to be enjoying myself but I just want to go home and hold it and take it apart lol
I feel ya. That's what I did when I got home with mine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts