Magazines/Catalogs

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by knuck, Feb 20, 2012.

1. knuck

knuck New Member

Are there any catalogs to order by mail for guns in general that anybody knows about? and are by chance free of charge completely? Just wondering.:eek:

2. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

Cheaper than dirt, but you will still have transfer fees and need to go through an FFL

3. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

Czechpoint sells guns and shipping and transfer is included in the price of some models.

4. knuck

knuck New Member

I meant a magazine catalog about Guns....An informational type of catalog not to buy n sell guns :p

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Just about each and every gun manufacturer puts out a hardcopy catalog of their

firearms on at least a yearly basis...I visit my local gun shops and pick them up

for free all the time...but you could also go to their websites and request free calalogs.

6. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

Theres some excellent books from the UK about a variety of guns(anything from antiques to military classics to civilian handguns) that have lots of pictures in colour and a bit of info about the history of some of the guns or their designs.

Heres an example.

http://www.amazon.com/Illustrated-W...r_1_13?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1329794317&sr=1-13