Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SheepDog
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered 2 magazine sleeves from Glockstore.com. They cover the gap on larger magazines when you use them in a small frame. I used them for Glock 22 and 21 mags and I'm happy with the results. Check out the site they have a video that demos them. Just thought I would share.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yea I have them and they are great!! Have one for the G23 mag to use in my G27 and the one for a G21 Made to use in my G30SF. That way when using the handguns for Home duty, they are loaded with higher cap mags, and when CCW, I use the shorter mags. Great idea and like he says in the video, Wish I had Thought of it!

·
SheepDog
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happysniper1 said:
February of this year, I did a thread on this same subject, and concluded that the X-Grip brand ones work best for me to use G17 magazines in my G26.

The thread, and all the pics and comments, can be viewed here:

http://www.glockforum.com/forum/f11/opinions-extended-mag-adapters-1003/
Thanks for the info I like the looks of the Xgrips. So far I haven't had issues with the ones I got from the Glock Store but I will have to keep those in mind.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
And a gentle reminder also: the grip extensions with the locking setscrew are made of hard plastic, and the face of the set screw WILL mar the magazine tube. Just a heads-up.

Cheers!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't like the ones with the set screw and stopped using them and started with the x-grip. Only problem is I can't find the x-grip for the 21 mags for use in the 30

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.