Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Glock Doc..
190 Posts
Mileage may vary depending on the conditions and the amount of rounds cycled through the magazine. Meaning if your a competition shooter you may wear out spring quicker than a occasional shooter.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Awesome longtime
Welcome Chai_glock, Hey if you get a minute go over to the Introduction section and let us know a liitle about you and your glock, glocks. Pics are great too.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Glock897 - never heard of anyone who had to replace a Glock magazine spring. Not saying it never happens, just saying I've never heard of it. You can buy replacement springs for your magazines at Glock accessory websites for a few bucks. If you're concerned about springs giving out on you, it's not a bad idea to have a spare or two handy in the range bag.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
I have over 50k rounds through my one mag and it is still hard to load.

The key is to rotate them. Every month i empty my current mag and put it in the safe. I take the one previously placed in the safe, load it, and use it for that month. So every other month my mags get a month off.

·
72 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
I have over 50k rounds through my one mag and it is still hard to load.

The key is to rotate them. Every month i empty my current mag and put it in the safe. I take the one previously placed in the safe, load it, and use it for that month. So every other month my mags get a month off.
That's a great idea. I need to start rotating my mags too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.