Glock Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is really the right area to post this question, but this was the best I could guess. I am trying to number my magazines and haven't figured out a good way to do it. I know some people just use white out or a marker but I was hoping for something a little cleaner/better looking. I was hoping to put something kind of rough on the bottom so I could get a good grip on it. I saw a guy with tape or something on his mags but I didn't ask what it was. If you have any suggestions let me know. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Maybe you could paint just the number 1 on the witness hole (or whatever it's called that shows how many rounds are in the mag) on the back of the first mag number 2 on the second and so on. You could then number at least as many mags as rounds your particular model/magazine holds or own. Just and idea that I hope makes since. And you could get grip tape for skateboards and stick it to the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Forum

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
I like vicker's tactical baseplates. They have little dots on the bottom you can fill in, number, with a white paint marker.

Adds a little grip to the map as well. For about $4 each, it isn't too bad of a way to go!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
And you could get grip tape for skateboards and stick it to the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Forum
I like that idea, skateboard tape would work really well probably. I also like the idea from KeenansGarage about the base plates. I will look into that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts