M&P Shield

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by GunnerGSP, Apr 12, 2012.

1. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

I saw this today and thought it was interesting. I did not see it posted anywhere else on the forum.

http://pulse.me/s/859Lm

Hope this link works.

2. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I got an email from S&W about it earlier. Interesting. I don't know how well it will do, being such a late entry to the market and with the XD-S coming out soon, which would be my choice.

3. PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior New Member

It's got an attractive price point for many @ $449. I just bought my first handgun (4th gen Glock 19) in February & am looking to purchase another this summer. I am looking at Ruger, Springfield Armory, and now the M&P Shield. Something smaller than my 19...

4. wilkenjr

wilkenjr New Member

I was just going to start a thread on this gun... I think I may really look into purchasing it. It seems like a really well made carry gun. I'm gonna look into getting the .40 s&w only because I don't wanna cheat on my G19 with another 9mm

5. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I've got a Ruger SR9 and love it. Very nice shooter with very low recoil and a good looking gun. My wife likes it too! Very important.

6. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

That looks really nice, wish I had the money to buy it haha.

7. stox882

stox882 New Member

I got the chance to shoot one of these yesterday. I am a fan. It's a very nice feel and easy to conceal. I might have to get the .40.

8. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

Sweet...give us a review if you do pick one up.

9. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Since Ruger, Taurus, Kahr Arms, etc and now S&W...hopefully Glock will follow soon.

Till then, I heard my local gun store has a few in stock, and my FDE glock is on backorder...hmmm..... ;)

10. condor56

condor56 New Member

Yep. Looks nice. Also like the xdm .45. Good choices in the world of handguns.

11. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

I was at my LGS today and held a blue gun modeled after the Shield. Felt very nice...