Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I got an email from S&W about it earlier. Interesting. I don't know how well it will do, being such a late entry to the market and with the XD-S coming out soon, which would be my choice.

·
Registered
304 Posts
It's got an attractive price point for many @ $449. I just bought my first handgun (4th gen Glock 19) in February & am looking to purchase another this summer. I am looking at Ruger, Springfield Armory, and now the M&P Shield. Something smaller than my 19...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was just going to start a thread on this gun... I think I may really look into purchasing it. It seems like a really well made carry gun. I'm gonna look into getting the .40 s&w only because I don't wanna cheat on my G19 with another 9mm

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I've got a Ruger SR9 and love it. Very nice shooter with very low recoil and a good looking gun. My wife likes it too! Very important.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
That looks really nice, wish I had the money to buy it haha.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got the chance to shoot one of these yesterday. I am a fan. It's a very nice feel and easy to conceal. I might have to get the .40.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Since Ruger, Taurus, Kahr Arms, etc and now S&W...hopefully Glock will follow soon.

Till then, I heard my local gun store has a few in stock, and my FDE glock is on backorder...hmmm..... ;)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was at my LGS today and held a blue gun modeled after the Shield. Felt very nice...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts