Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my local range today. Rented the M&P EZ 9 mm. I got to tell you it was by far the worst gun I have ever shot. To shot you have to hold your gun grip high so you hit the Palm safety if you happen you slightly move your hand, or you loosen your grip the slid locks back. For some reason it’s hard to hit that slid lock unless your not trying and your thumb goes a little higher then it should same with the safety on the slid. This model was for people who are older who have arthritis or don’t have the strength to shot something like the glock. I’ll tell you other the reloading the Magazine wasn’t so easy or better. For my money I’ll stick with my glock.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
45,290 Posts
My Supervisor loves both the 380 EZ and the 9 EZ. I think he has 4 now.
The 380 EZ is much easier to run for weaker persons.
I shoot them both ok but Glock is a better gun.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I went to my local range today. Rented the M&P EZ 9 mm. I got to tell you it was by far the worst gun I have ever shot. To shot you have to hold your gun grip high so you hit the Palm safety if you happen you slightly move your hand, or you loosen your grip the slid locks back. For some reason it’s hard to hit that slid lock unless your not trying and your thumb goes a little higher then it should same with the safety on the slid. This model was for people who are older who have arthritis or don’t have the strength to shot something like the glock. I’ll tell you other the reloading the Magazine wasn’t so easy or better. For my money I’ll stick with my glock.
I have arthritis in my hands, so I bought an EZ-9. There were two things that I didn't like about the gun. 1. The grip safety was sometimes hard to "work around", unless I applied "the perfect grip" on the gun, and 2. I felt that the grip itself was too small (thin). I was able to overcome both issues by spending about $25.00 on a rubberized slip-on grip. It provided the remedy to both of my issues by widening the grip a bit so that it fits nicely in my hand, and that slip-on grip keeps the grip safety flush with the grip allowing me to use only the thumb safety, if I so choose. An easy fix!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts