LWD slides, anyone order one yet?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by dwcfastrice, Jul 24, 2012.

1. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Just curious to see if anyone has received ordered and received Lone Wolff Slides yet.

They seem to have been on backorder for ever.

I ordered my G23 slide May 17 through Pistol Accents and it seems that LWD keep telling the vendor it's on backorder?

Just wanted to know if anyone has seen or heard of these shipping or yet or if anyone has received theirs yet.

D

2. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Interested to see how you like it if you have one. I have thought about ordering a slide for my G35 but have heard that the slides aren't in spec with the factory slides.

3. dwcfastrice

I wonder what happened to the response that was here? At either rate, looking forward to seeing the slide when they finally ship.

4. dwcfastrice

So it's been several months since I ordered my slide and still nothing. I"m sure Pistol Accents hasn't gotten any response from them either.

i'm still wondering why LWD deleted the response they put in here to my original question.

D

5. dwcfastrice

Got my LWD slide from Pistol Accents a couple of weeks ago. It's been a long time coming for this slide. No fault of pistol accents. I hope LWD figures out its supply chain issues.

Slide looks great! Going to be taking it to Easton Firearms refinishing to get it cerkoted.

Attached Files: