Lucky To Be Alive!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DevilDawg235, Jun 27, 2012.

1. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Always check my surroundings when I park, always look around for weird cars, movements and ALWAYS ALWAYS! Have my gun in my hands when I turn off the car.

[ame]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82624766/[/ame]

This guy is so lucky!

2. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Holy cow! Bad guy was definitely intent on killing the other guy. Luckily the bad guy must have been an amateur.

3. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Interesting video

4. RusticBliss

RusticBliss New Member

5. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

I would've shot that guy the minute the first "click" went off... Mine wouldnt missfire... Mine is a GLOCK!

6. Condition1

Condition1 New Member

7. Wow! I'd this doesn't make you believe in Divine intervention, I don't know what would! Amazing!

But the guy should have gone loco on the attacker at the first click. Get angry, get aggressive, become ferocious and ruthless, and beat that attacker to a pulp with everything from a set of car keys to his own pistol.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0873644972?ie=UTF8&ref=aw_bottom_links&force-full-site=1

Principles oD Personal Defense. 56 pages of enlightenment.

8. Levelcross

Levelcross New Member

WOW, Divine intervention at work.

Both men were fortunate, the victim for not getting shot several times, the BG for not getting KILLED when the gun malfunctioned.:eek:

9. jrlusmc

jrlusmc Member

Amazing! Makes ya wonder if the bg had it loaded!?

10. RusticBliss

RusticBliss New Member

Looking at it again- kinda looks fake. Not sure about the motive though.

11. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Yea, I got that impression also. It's almost as the criminal dosen't seem really to motivated to re-do the hit and the victim dosen't really "fight or flight" as a person should do.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  12. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

Ok. It's late and I may not be thinking straight, but something doesn't seem right here. I am not a surveillance system expert, but how is it that some of the video seems to "follow" the action...especially during the first part (driver side angle) and at the end on the porch?

The camera angles seem to change slightly to include the action at just the right time. I know some surveillance cameras move/rotate, but this almost seemed like something was manipulating the camera. Or is it just the way ABC is showing the video in this piece that makes it look this way?

Why was the BG so slow to get to the door after the guy went inside? Perhaps he wasn't that motivated after all...

Also, did anyone notice the time stamp on the video was showing 13:56 ish? Last I knew, that is almost 2pm. Seemed awfully dark for 2pm. Dude needs to set the time on his cameras.

Oh well, just some thoughts.

13. RusticBliss

RusticBliss New Member

That's exactly what I thought.
    And as it was said before- how do you not fight for your life after the very first misfire? Or at the very least RUN!
    Also why would the BG be soooooo far away from the "victim" when he was at the door?
    And trying to point the gun at the crease??? Who does that?
    Then finally - see how slow he walked away?
    IMO - The BG seemed pretty confident pulling the trigger over and over again- so it is either Devine intervention- or a fake. Because someone THAT comfortable with pulling the trigger SHOULD have been more experienced with his gun and how to operate it. Anyone inexperienced wouldn't have been so comfortable, slow moving, calm and at ease with taking a life.

BTW- My husband owns a security company and he said "looks fake" just now. Lol. Great minds form similar opinions. :0)

14. MarinewithaGlock

MarinewithaGlock Premium Member

This looks fake to me. At one point in the video when the suspect and victim walk towards the suspects vehicle they exchange something very casually and then it looks like the suspect gives it back.
    The suspect seems too non-chalant about the whole ordeal. Especially when his weapon misfires. If he was a professional he woulsve ensured his weapon worked and if this was his first robbery, you would think that when his weapon misfired he would have freaked out because he was expecting a "boom" and not a "click". He takes his focus off the victim several times and at one point the victim is following the suspect.
    I call this video a fake

15. justinp1987

justinp1987 New Member

After that first click he should have def try to rush him and take his weapon , but you never know how any one would react in a situation like that , the guy was probly so stunned and didn't realize what was even going on .

16. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

Yep. Some things just don't add up here in my opinion...

Thanks for posting your thoughts. I wondered if I was just seeing things.

It could be legit I suppose, but it does remind us all to be aware of our surroundings.