Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good diagram or would someone make a diagram showing the key points to lubricate a glock. Not a fan of YouTube it takes a long to load on my phone and my laptop is broken. Thanks!

· Premium Member
4,099 Posts
I have the same question, particularly that spot at the right rear of the frame, the manual shows a pic, but it gives points to a spot in a view I cannot see, a cutout!
If I understand you correctly......
That is a supposed to be showing the rail of the slide, put a drop into the rail on both sides of the slide

· Premium Member
4,099 Posts
Put a drop where the trigger bar makes contact with the trigger connector. That's the part in the manual you are asking about.
DOH, I read that twice and somehow got right rear of the picture instead of right rear of th e frame.

I need some rest, reading comprehension is gone today:eek:

· Registered
277 Posts
Put a drop where the trigger bar makes contact with the trigger connector. That's the part in the manual you are asking about.
Ditto, however as our Dept. armorer I recommend a dab of white lithium grease in this particular spot and the tiniest drop possible of heavy oil everywhere else.......

· Registered
36 Posts
Ditto, however as our Dept. armorer I recommend a dab of white lithium grease in this particular spot and the tiniest drop possible of heavy oil everywhere else.......
Tell him not to use the grease. The armorer I replaced at my Dept. did that too. Once the temps got to about freezing it made the glocks to where they would not have enough force to set off the primers. I had to tear them all down. Ran them through a bath of Hoppes #9, The ultrasonic cleaner them reassembled with proper oil and they all worked.

That convinced me to never use a grease on a defensive firearm. YMMV

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.