Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have wanted a side arm for many years. My son went with me to purchase my first one.. He said you have to try each one! So I held smith and wesson, rugers, taurus, glock, and so many others i don't remember and kept coming back to the Glock 23 40 cal. Fits my hand perfectly! I have taken classes to imrove my skills and get better daily with practice.:D I feel MORE than naked when i leave home without my Glock by my side... ahhh gotta love it. moko

·
Registered
131 Posts
moko said:
I have wanted a side arm for many years. My son went with me to purchase my first one.. He said you have to try each one! So I held smith and wesson, rugers, taurus, glock, and so many others i don't remember and kept coming back to the Glock 23 40 cal. Fits my hand perfectly! I have taken classes to imrove my skills and get better daily with practice.:D I feel MORE than naked when i leave home without my Glock by my side... ahhh gotta love it. moko
I did the same thing but lucky for me my local gun shop only charges $5 for the range and $5 for unlimited gun rental as far as the 3 cases that is. I just had to buy their ammo when I was using their guns. needless to say I bought a Glock 19 and I have G23 on layaway and have plans to get G21 right after the G23 is paid for.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Good for you, alot of people complain that Glocks do't feel right in their hands. I happen to like the way they feel. Love my G23.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am fortunate enough to live way out in the country so have to pay absolutly NOTHING to shoot !! YAY.. except for the ammo.. just go out my front door.. a few steps down my driveway and put up a few targets and fire away... love living remotely.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum moko! Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy the community here.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts