Louisvill KY

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Mark Lishchynsky, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Two officers shot. This BULL**** MUST STOP. Disregarding the signs, the bears have been fed and now they want CAVIAR. There is NO civil way to bring back normalcy. It boils down to US vs THEM.

Mark

PaPow, NWG40, Olga17 and 2 others like this.
  2. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Just heard that the protesters are blocking the hospital entrances.
    Where is that big ass manure canon when we need it.

3. John in AR

John in AR Well-Known Member Supporter

Manure cannon, OC grenades, flash bangs, whatever it takes up to & including lethal force if they're blocking people from reaching life-saving medical care.

I'll be glad when the election is over and Covid is either whipped completely or at least a page-two story. In the meantime I've switched to a higher-capacity carry pistol and put a one-lb OC fogger back in my truck door pocket where it's easy to reach. All you can do is all you can do.

PaPow, NWG40 and Danzig like this.
  4. rbbeers

rbbeers Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Part of my 'self defense tool kit'...

Fox pepper spray 1a.jpg

I carry two 'pocket' canisters at all times... even at home. :)

Many times a firearm isn't the best solution for a 'problem'.

Best regards,

Bob

PaPow, Bayou, NWG40 and 3 others like this.
  5. Southlake

Southlake Salt Life Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Have you tested these?

PaPow likes this.
  6. rbbeers

Personally... and on misbehaving dogs... we all 'submitted'. ;) :D

(By the way, it kills grass, too.) :rolleyes: :)

Best regards,

Bob

PaPow, Southlake and Danzig like this.
  7. John in AR

John in AR Well-Known Member Supporter

I carry OC, but I still hate it. It affects some people worse than others, and I'm one of the wimps that it affects horribly; it's near debilitating for me personally. But for a group outside my truck window, I can see it being a useful option.

8. djg1965

djg1965 Active Member

Question for LEO and anyone else. Why was the man who shot two policemen last night, only charged with assault and not attempted murder? Was it simply political?

9. djg1965

djg1965 Active Member

Was it because the officer involved in the Breanna shooting was not indicted on a more serious charge?

10. rbbeers

Personally, I presume so...

Anger and anguish in Louisville over Breonna Taylor decision

Two Louisville cops shot by gunman as suspect is charged...
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...uisville-cop-shooting-Breonna-Taylor-cop.html

"The two Louisville cops shot during protests over the Kentucky grand jury's decision not to bring murder charges against the officers involved in Breonna's Taylor's death have been identified, as the suspected gunman faces charges for wanton endangerment."

... and not attempted murder despite 'intentionally firing' at them. :mad:

Sadly,

Bob :(

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  11. NWG40

NWG40 Well-Known Member Supporter

Trump's going to get a swelling of support. The DA's levy the charges and some are being financed by Soros.

12. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

The officer that was indicted was absolutely not the one that shot her. He was indicted for shooting at places he could not see and did not know who or what was there.

One of the other two shot her and neither were indicted because the determination was they did nothing wrong since they had been fired upon by the boyfriend.

The protests were just because this is a chance for them to pretend they are protesting for this issue, but really just another excuse for terrorists, anarchists, thugs and thiefs to pull this crap and get away with it again. Same with protests and crap in several cities that could get away with the same stuff.

PaPow, Bayou, NWG40 and 2 others like this.
  13. Southlake

Good enough for me.

PaPow likes this.
  14. Southlake

Well said

Bayou and PaPow like this.
  15. Bayou

Bayou Well-Known Member

I sure hope we don’t have any of that Louisville type crap in Houston after the election. There are a lot of armed folks in Houston though, so I don’t think the “protesters” would fare as well here.

PaPow and NWG40 like this.
  16. Bayou

Bayou Well-Known Member

I’ll be on a 5-day fishing trip in Bolivar on November 4th thru the 8th with some buddies and “unplugged” for the most part during that time. Got to make sure the wife & sons are ready for any possible turmoil in Houston while I’m gone.

PaPow, Danzig and NWG40 like this.
  17. Bayou

Bayou Well-Known Member

I sure hope it's just media hype, but it seems both parties are expecting a lot of violence after the election. If Trump wins and there is violence; I hope he uses our full military capability to immediately squash any violence or attempted overthrow. I am no longer surprised at any stupidity coming from left.

NWG40, Olga17, Danzig and 1 other person like this.