Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure most of you know all about Tommy Lee Jones and his famous words. Here is a chance to relive those famous words and for some to experience it for the first time. Enjoy! :cool:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynHenL72bPY[/ame]

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
MiguelAngel said:
hahahahah..... Dont tell that to a Mexican!

Edit=Nothing racial,just sayin!! :)
Lol too late :p hey i like silver plated guns but for carry and defense glock is the way i go.

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
iGlock said:
Lol too late :p hey i like silver plated guns but for carry and defense glock is the way i go.[/QUO

Lol...where you from bro?? I grew up with Mexicans and all the homies had 1911 Nickel Plated... Lol
I was the only Gandules in that pot of Beans...lol

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iGlock said:
Lol too late :p hey i like silver plated guns but for carry and defense glock is the way i go.[/QUO

Lol...where you from bro?? I grew up with Mexicans and all the homies had 1911 Nickel Plated... Lol
I was the only Gandules in that pot of Beans...lol
LOL, you're too funny! I have a good friend that's with 7th group who is Mexican and he talks just like that all the time. Guy cracks me up.... He is also my Best Man.

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Best times in my life.... Sure miss them.. Alot of them dead and in jail facing life..... :-(

But orale!!! Memories last foever Holmes...Lmao

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
@MiguelAngel

Born and raised in east la. First gun i held and shot was nickle plated lol

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jsimion423 said:
Just bc I saw thus I had to go watch that movie lol
Awesome! I think I'll have to find it too.

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
iGlock said:
@MiguelAngel

Born and raised in east la. First gun i held and shot was nickle plated lol
Lmao I bet you did!! just messing with ya bro... Have a great day!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
U.S. Marshals. It's as accurate to real life as Black Hawk Down is to EVERYONE who has ever been deployed in the military. Haha!

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
U.S. Marshals. It's as accurate to real life as Black Hawk Down is to EVERYONE who has ever been deployed in the military. Haha!
My son said we've seen it, but I don't remember it. Gonna re-up it on my NetFlix list, lol.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts