Glock Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice in a few of my G17 mags that have a loose round wiggling around, but ONLY when I have 16 rounds in the mag. When they're full or at 15 they're no movement, but at 16 I can see a round that doesn't wanna sit against the back of the mag like the rest. Is this an issue, or does it happen to everyone?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any idea why it's happening? Has it ever happened to any of your mags?

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
I'm experiencing the same thing with my G26 mags. Haven't had a feed issue yet, but the rattling noise is a little bothersome when I move.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I just checked the mags on my duty belt and in the pistol. Two of the three mags have a round rattling. One a little more than the other. I dont really know whats going on in the mag, maybe the way the spring sets, idk. I've never worried about it I've NEVER had a problem or feeding issue. I believe its a non- issue myself.

·
Banned
636 Posts
I have one G27 mag that does this... sometimes... I find if I get a good push on the 8th round I put in and the 9th goes in very easily then the bottom round wiggle wiggle wiggles.

I know it means nothing but holy hell does it bother me... I ALWAYS take it out and reload the mag.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
My 27 does same thing, and my S&W .40 sigma is really bad to do it. I just slap the mag on the bottom before I insert it in. Most of the time it fixes the problem. It is really annoying like another here has said, but doesn't cause any problems.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I get the rattle every now and then. All I do is unload round by round until it stops and start reloading again but like others have stated, it will still feed fine in the glock.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, so far my 26 mags don't do it, but my 17 mags shake rattle and roll.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts