Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buying a .204 Ruger this weekend but it seems buying brass is near impossible. I have been looking online for over a week but everyone seems to be sold out. Anyone have a line on some brass or even ammo??

·
Premium Member
13,168 Posts
It’s all gone. I could of had a lot of it last week, but honestly had never even heard of it before.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just bought a Ruger model,but finding ammo or brass is difficult now. Kinda like buying a new truck but there is no fuel tank on it...lol I appreciate you helping though!

·
Premium Member
13,168 Posts
It’s all gone. I could of had a lot of it last week, but honestly had never even heard of it before.
My buddies Dad died and had a couple .204 Ruger rifles. That’s where I saw the ammo. I was reading about .204 Ruger, & it can exceed 4000+ FPS!

·
Premium Member
13,168 Posts
My buddies Dad died and had a couple .204 Ruger rifles. That’s where I saw the ammo. I was reading about .204 Ruger, & it can exceed 4000+ FPS!
The rifle he shot .204 Ruger out of was an AR variant. Looked like this google pic.

IMG_1618546624.053435.jpg

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,765 Posts
One solution is to resize .222 Mag brass down to .204 ! On saying that, I suppose .222 Mag brass would be hard to come by?

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was $300 with the shipping and I opted to get the metal trigger kit as well.. Now,my Athlon scope needs to arrive and we will sight it in..Got pretty lucky with finding 11 boxes of ammo plus powder,bullets and primers,so I should be good..I really like the color scheme of this stock too..

·
Premium Member
13,168 Posts
It was $300 with the shipping and I opted to get the metal trigger kit as well.. Now,my Athlon scope needs to arrive and we will sight it in..Got pretty lucky with finding 11 boxes of ammo plus powder,bullets and primers,so I should be good..I really like the color scheme of this stock too..
Well that’s more then the .17 hmr rifle was, lol! My kids aren’t getting a thumb hole stock.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts