Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where are you located? Have a Glock19 Gen4 for sale. Comes with standard stuff only 300-400 rounds thru it. It is a blue label and I am wanting 425 for it

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats the deal with blue labels. Ive heard of them but dont really know the details that make them different.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Where are you located? Have a Glock19 Gen4 for sale. Comes with standard stuff only 300-400 rounds thru it. It is a blue label and I am wanting 425 for it
Welcome to the Forum seanspivey08! We're glad you're here.
In order to participate in the classified section you must have a minimum of 20 posts.
I hope you enjoy the forum and I look forward to getting to know you.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Glock34Jarhead said:
Whats the deal with blue labels. Ive heard of them but dont really know the details that make them different.
I still want to know the answer to this question. What's a blue label?

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,929 Posts
Glockmaster said:
BLUE LABLES ARE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT pretty sure! Check out the color of your label on your GLOCK box. Chances are its either white or Red.
And for GSSF once a year!!! My G26G3 is blue label

·
Registered
931 Posts
Blue is usually sold at a Discounted price. The other 2 about the same price tag. I bought both of my GEN 4's one Red label & the other White and they both were the same price.

·
Registered
47 Posts
No, if you become a gssf member multi-year you will get a voucher to purchase one from a participating dealer for the discounted price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts