Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for 9mm bullets for reloading prefer 115gr fmj but will entertain anything 9mm, also need 9mm dies either dillion or lee with carbide size/deprimer die thanks

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Try backpage.com in sports equipmemt. Youll have better luck with guns on their than craigslist.

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
No prob... There are a lot of knowledgeable people over in the reload thread you should pop in over there once in a while too

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey glockin27,

I reload 9mm for my G34, I get my bullets from Roze Distibutors, they have 115, 124, 147FMJ's. I use a Dillion's 550B reloader an love it, I bought lee dies for it at a gun show and they work great with it. If your looking for brass I buy from Centerline brass, there once fired brass an I get them for $25/thousand an good price. I use Hogdon - Titegroup powder and have gotten great results an groups from it.
Hope this helps you, have a great weekend !

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gunlover66030 said:
Hey glockin27,

I reload 9mm for my G34, I get my bullets from Roze Distibutors, they have 115, 124, 147FMJ's. I use a Dillion's 550B reloader an love it, I bought lee dies for it at a gun show and they work great with it. If your looking for brass I buy from Centerline brass, there once fired brass an I get them for $25/thousand an good price. I use Hogdon - Titegroup powder and have gotten great results an groups from it.
Hope this helps you, have a great weekend !
Thanks man that helps alot i have a 550 also and have looked at the lee dies myself, my question about lee dies are do you have to lube your brass or does lee dies have carbide dies

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
Glockin27gen4 said:
Thanks man that helps alot i have a 550 also and have looked at the lee dies myself, my question about lee dies are do you have to lube your brass or does lee dies have carbide dies
Being a former Lee user (Dillon now) yes the Lee dies are carbide and they will work in a Dillon.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The only thing I use is a can of Hornady 'One Shot' case lube. I spray my brass after cleaning it and that's all I use before running my brass thru.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts