Lonewolf Werewolf

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by jetspeed8, Dec 14, 2011.

1. jetspeed8

jetspeed8 New Member

Is anyone using the Werewolf in competitions?

[​IMG]

If you are, how is it performing and does it (.40 cal) take G22 mags?

2. peters923

peters923 New Member

NM
    Where can I get one?

3. jetspeed8

jetspeed8 New Member

Lonewolf Distributing may have a few left. www.lonewolfdist.com

4. M22

M22 Member

WMass
    I do not have the Werewolf; however, I did run the Timberwolf frame for USPSA this year. I transferred the parts off of a Gen 3 G22 and it runs flawlessly. Ergos feel really nice. My only grief is that Lonewolf's magwell tolerances are based off Glock's new production mags. I live in MA so all my mags are preban. The older mag bodies bulge more when loaded. This causes them to go in tight when loaded. An empty mag will drop free without issue.

5. my buddy had this issue (but for different reasons) we laid the mag (from floor plate up) on my Delta bench sander with 220grit than polished with the wheel on the sander, now it's smooth as can be and no resistance upon loading.

6. jetspeed8

jetspeed8 New Member

Well, I took delivery of my Werewolf the other day. Took it to the range yesterday and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it. The optic was hitting about 10 inches too low and about 8 inches to the right. And to boot, I forgot to take the adjusting tool with me, so I blew 30 rds just trying to find out what needed to be done to correct the optic.

I'll be off to the range again tomorrow, with the adjustment tool, and see if I can get this sighted in.

The one thing I do not like is the trigger. Way too much slop for me. I need to install a different trigger that has no slop to it.

On another note, what do I need to use on the stainless slide, to clean it (and not stain it)?

7. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Do they make them in 9mm? I am not much of an open gun kind of guy, but just curious.

8. G1D

G1D New Member

LoneWolf will build anything Glock u want and prices are reasonable. Engraving is cheap there too. I run their barrels in most of my comp guns because their fully supported and you don't hafta worry about the guppy belly on your brass if you reload.
    I don't have the WereWolf simply because i don't have a need for an "open class" gun.

9. jetspeed8

jetspeed8 New Member

Just got back from the range. It took a few more rounds and a spotting scope, but now it is dead nut on. At 25 feet I have no trouble shooting the middle out of the bullseye...

I think I am gonna like this.............. Now I'm waiting for the holster, gun belt and mac holders to come.

Attached Files: