Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got it today, fit is great. Bore is amazing, as I would expect from a new, match barrel. Threads are perfect. Now on to the finish. It is not what I expected. I understand I didn't order a chrome barrel lol so thats not a big deal, a little polishing will make her shine, but the hood its HORRIBLE. It is ridiculously rough, and looks nothing like the rest of the barrel. Is this normal for Lonewolf? I've always just purchased guns and shot them, this is the first gun I've ever gotten into aftermarket stuff with. (well, pistols at least)

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Pics please, but from what your saying yes its normal. My LW barrel for my g27 was rough on top becuase it had the LW symbol along with the .40sw engraved, but i liked it.

·
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll have to pull out the camera when I get home. Iphone is being a pain and won't get a clear picture lol. Yeah, I HATE the wolf on top, it is god-awful ugly. Just the whole hood is rough, unlike the rest of the barrel, even where the wolf is not. I'm going to do a little polishing to see if I can get her to shine up, and maybe try the nail polish magic on the wolf to make it a little more tolerable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.