lonewolf conversion

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by pharoah, Feb 15, 2012.

1. pharoah

pharoah New Member

Anyone have the conversion barrel for the glock 23 .40 to 9mm. Just wanted some input on it. I'm thinking of getting the lonewolf conversion and 9 mm mag for my g23.. what's the best brand to get.. cheapest?

2. pharoah

pharoah New Member

I heard all you need is the conversion barrel and a 9mm mag. And that's it.

3. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

That will be my next purchase for my Glock. And yes all you need is the barrel and a magazine. Plus you can fire cast bullets through the conversion barrel. The cheapest brand will be Lone Wolf Distributors at right around $100.

4. wma3193

wma3193 New Member

I went with a lone wolf .357 Sig barrel for my 23, use the 23 mags. All I had to change was the barrel. Love it!

5. pharoah

pharoah New Member

Nice.. I want to get the 9mm ..I was a lot of rounds.. think I might sell my ruger p89 and get the conversion barrel and mag

6. pepatrick

pepatrick New Member

I have a new G22 with a LW 40-9 conversion. For some reason the first mag did would misload every other round..however since then, I have not had any problems. I have put close to 300 rounds through it now so Im a happy camper.

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum pepatrick !!

8. pepatrick

pepatrick New Member

Thanks. Lots of useful information here.

9. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Oh yeah, I think I forgot to say welcome!

10. metalriot

metalriot New Member

I bought one a few weeks ago for my g23. I ran about 150 rounds through it and had a stove pipe with it. I read somewhere that someone was having the shells eject right in your face... I did notice that issue a little. I wouldn't use it for carry cause in my experience and what I've read you will have a few malfunctions.bur for the range you can't beat it!